Sunday, October 18, 2020
COVID-19 will not prevent you from casting a ballot for this election year. The Senate and House changed the election laws in an election reform package to mitigate risks of virus transmission at polling places. This means that we have made available the earliest date ever offered for in-person voting for an election. Early voting began this weekend.
Here is what you need to know-
- Each city and town has made at least one location available for in-person voting on Saturday and Sunday this weekend and next weekend.
- In addition, early voting is available to you during normal Monday through Friday business hours.
- The early in-person voting period ends Oct. 30th.
- Find your community's hours & locations at MassEarlyVote.com.
- You may register online at RegisterToVoteMA.com, by mail, or in person up until Oct. 24th, but register soon if you plan to vote by mail or early.