Monday, March 23, 2020
Here are the important links to help you better understand Governor Baker's new emergency executive order.
Today, the governor said, "Effective Tuesday, March 24th at noon, all non-essential businesses shall close their physical workplaces and facilities to all workers, customers, and the public. This order will remain in effect until Tuesday, April 7th at noon.
I am also directing the Department of Public Health to issue a stay at home advisory outlining self-isolation and social distancing protocols. This advisory will also be in effect until Tuesday, April 7th at noon."
List of Essential Services
Text of the Emergency Order
Text of Guidance of Assemblages
Categories of COVID-19 Essential Services:
- Health Care & Public Health
- Law Enforcement, Public Safety & First Responders
- Food & Agriculture
- Critical Manufacturing
- Water & Wastewater
- Public Works
- Communications and Information Technology
- Financial Services
- Defense Industry Base
- Chemical Manufacturing & Hazardous Materials
- Other Designated Community Based Essential Function & Government Operations
- News Media