Thursday, July 19, 2018
Today the Senate has focused on a number of bills including:
- Combating human trafficking and protecting survivors of modern-day slavery,
- Establishing a special commission to identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of state agencies, programs, and services,
- Requiring that all hospitals have a plan for patients with Alzheimer's and related dementias in acute care,
- Protecting consumers by prohibiting blocking, throttling, or paid prioritization in the provision of internet service - net neutrality,
- Expanding efforts to combat the spread of opioid addiction.
Posted by Bruce Tarr at 4:52 PM