Monday, December 27, 2021
The holiday season is a great time to think of children and those who take extraordinary measures to care for those in need. Shriners Children's Boston is such a place and that is why I would like to ask you to consider supporting them this year. They support so many kids and all of their care is provided regardless of a family's ability to pay. They would be grateful if you can make a donation from items on their Wish List https://www.amazon.com/registries/custom/search Search ‘Shriners’ or ‘Child Life’ and select MA in the state drop down menu; then select the Shriners Child Life Wish List 2021. Include your name, email, or mailing address in the Gift Message box at checkout so they can thank you for your generosity.
You may send your donation to Shriners Hospitals for Children — Boston, 51 Blossom Street, Boston, MA 02114.
- • Infant (ages 0-1) & toddler (ages 1-4) toys/items - Brands they like are: Fisher-Price, Fat Brain Toys, Little People, Battat, Playskool, Little Tikes, Duplo o This includes teethers and pacifiers
- • Gift cards (Amazon, Target and Whole Foods)
- • Room decorating items • Headphones (both in-ear and over-ear)
- • Colored pencils • Individual washable tempera paint sets & Martha Stewart brand acrylic paint
- • Multi-ethnic children’s books (especially board books) and dolls
- • Magnatiles & stickers • Adult/teen coloring books
Due to COVID, ordering from the Amazon Wish List is the most beneficial option as these items are shipped directly to the hospital and do not require a quarantine. Shriners Hospitals for Children Boston is a pediatric specialty hospital, research, and teaching center and it is the only burn center verified by the American Burn Association in New England and New York that’s just for kids.
Contact Ashley Loveless at 617-371-4941, firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions