Thursday, September 1, 2022
Please consider these steps:
- Slow for flashing yellow lights- don’t speed up.
- Stop for red flashing lights and stay at least 100 feet back.
- Even when lights aren’t flashing, watch for children, particularly in the morning or mid-afternoon, around school arrival and dismissal times.
- Be alert as you leave a driveway, or travel through a neighborhood, school zone, or bus stop area.
- Parents, talk with your children about bus safety.
Posted by Bruce Tarr at 10:56 AM